[OS-TP-36] This session addresses the issues involved in the universalization of environmental sanitation and urban drainage master plans as guiding factors for quality of life in large and small communities. It seeks to highlight the importance of basic infrastructure for urban populations. While there are many categories of basic infrastructure (water supply networks, sewage and rainwater networks, electricity networks, street lighting, earthworks, paving and garbage collection), this session will only address aspects related to water resources and their interference in the quality of life in cities, such as water and sewage supply and treatment, urban drainage master plans, and other aspects.
MEMBERS OF THE SESSION COORDINATION GROUP
Minas Gerais State Federation of Industries - FIEMG (Brazil)
National Confederation of Municipalities (Brazil)
China Institute of Water and Hydropower Research – IWHR (China)
PricewaterhouseCoopers – PwC"
• Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar Pakistan Youth Parliament for Water Founding
• Hilton Lucio Antea Grouo CEO Brazil
• Claudia Lins Lima – Confederation of Municipalites (Brazil
• Ronaldo Rosales Mendoza Pesquisador (Brazil
• Cecília de Faria Sampaio Coletivo da Cidade Volunteer of Project Development
• Carlos André Bulhões Mendes- Prof. and Director of Instituto de Pesquisas Hidráulicas da UFRGS
• Wang Yicheng – Prof. of IWHR(China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research)
• Ziyad Abdeslam – Director for Water Research and Planning at the Marocco Water Ministry
• Ricardo Borsari - Superintendent do Departamento de Águas e Energia Elétrica do Governo do Estado de São Paulo and Specialist in urban drainage
• Yolanda C. Lucas – AWC member/Mayniland Water Service