This session will present and discuss the main messages and results of the Business Day, an event that will be held on March 18th and will gather representatives of the sector to discuss a Brazilian business agenda about water, bringing specialists and national and international cases.
A document produced during the Business Day and discussed in a High-Level Panel conducted as part of the official agenda of the Forum will be presented in this session with the most relevant points related to these areas:
• Water and Climate – Adaptation and collective actions
• Technology Transfer – Business as providers of solutions
• Circular Economy, reuse and recycling
• Water Risk – Metrics, monitoring and reporting
• Water and Sanitation – What are the basic conditions to overcome the water and sanitation deficit (SDGs 6.1 and 6.2)
• Shared value creation.
• Davi Bomtempo
Confederação Nacional da Indústria - CNI
• Marina Grossi
President of the Brazilian Business Council For Sustainable Development (CEBDS)
• Carlo Pereira
Rede Brasil do Pacto Global
• Percy Soares
Confederação Nacional da Indústria – CNI