[OS-TP-83] This session will focus on how the ICT revolution has helped the different stakeholders to have an impact on the governance of the resource. Civil society, research institutes and universities will be given the opportunity to show how ICT developments contribute to greater transparency and accountability in the sector. A few key note addresses and a panel of experts from civil society, government and private sector will further debate these opportunities and interact with the audience.
MEMBERS OF THE SESSION COORDINATION GROUP
Water and development Foundation, Sudanese National NGO (Sudan)
Inter-American Development Bank - IDB (Ecuador)
WIN- Water Integrity Network, tbc
Société des Eaux de Marseille
● Anna Virgínia Machado, Cap-Net Brazil
● Tagelsir Mohamed Gasmelseid, (CEO Water and Development Foundation , Sudan)
● Catherine Lagarde (Director)and Edouard Rouanet (Société des Eaux de Marseille, France)
● Marcello Basani (Inter-American Development Bank) and Ricardo Moreno (to be confirmed),( Executive Director, Agencia de Regulacion y Control del Agua, Ecuador)
● Ashraf Tayseer Dweikat (Director, Palestinian Water Authority)
● Armand Houanye (Executive Secretary, GWP West Africa).
● Diana Iskreva (Executive Director, Earth Forever Foundation, Bulgaria)
● Frank van der Valk (Executive Director, WIN)