Based on shared experience, this session wants to highlight the potentials of an enhanced cooperation between European, Arab and African countries; the Mediterranean region will serve as an interface between all these different regions given its strategic position. This session will be based on REUSE; main topic addressed by the last UN Water Report in 2017. It will involve some decision makers as well as elected representatives, researchers, and civil society.
• Corinne Trommsdorf, IWA Programmes Manager for Cities of the Future, France
• Miguel García-Herráiz, Union for the Mediterranean (UfM), Spain
• Khaldon Khashman, Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA), Egypt
• Alex Simalabwi, Global Water Partnership Southern Africa, South Africa
• Loïc Fauchon, World Water Council, France
• Eric Tardieu, International Office for Water (IOWater), France